Affiliate is a popular term in the field of Internet or online marketing today. Affiliates earn money by promoting the products or services of other companies and in return, they get a commission on the number of sales created. But we wonder have you heard about another new type of affiliate marketing in which you get paid even if you don’t make a deal? Yes, this type of method to earn money online is a new wave of affiliate marketing known as CPA marketing or CPA Affiliate Marketing. If you’re interested in learning more about CPA marketing, check out this CPA marketing guide. It will teach you everything you need to know about CPA marketing and how to be successful with it.
What is CPA Marketing?
CPA marketing or cost-per-action marketing is an affiliate strategy involving a partnership between an affiliate and an advertiser. An affiliate is responsible for providing marketing services for the advertiser. The affiliate earns a commission when a user or customer takes a specific action as a result of the marketing. The actions include:
- Watching videos
- Filling out a form
- Signing up for a trial
- Getting a quote
- Making a purchase
- Download a toolbar, game, or software
- Enter an email address as a visitor or enter a zip code into a form
- Create an online game account
- Get the visitors to carry out a survey
CPA marketing includes advertisers, affiliates, and CPA networks.
How Does CPA Marketing Work?
CPA marketing works by having an affiliate promote an offer to a user and then receive your commission if the user completes a desired action. The desired actions typically include things like doing a purchase, signing up for a free trial, or filling out a form.
CPA marketing is a great way to make money online because it allows you to monetize your traffic without having to sell any products yourself. It also has the potential to be very profitable if you can find a good offer and promote it effectively.
The following CPA model breakdown will help understand how CPA marketing works. CPA marketing involves-
- Affiliate or Publisher: The blogger/ brand/ business that promotes a product or a business to drive traffic to the website and make a specific conversion.
- Business or Advertiser: The brand that partners with an affiliate to drive traffic to the website to enhance sales, boost conversions, or generate leads.
- CPA Network: The platform connecting the affiliate and the advertiser.
The entire process can be summarized as follows:
- The affiliate displays an advertisement for a business advertiser on their own website.
- The customer clicks on the ad or the link.
- The customer sent to the advertiser’s website via a tracking link.
- The customer purchases on a business advertiser’s website.
- The affiliate network records the purchase details of the transaction.
- The purchase gets confirmed by the business advertiser as a valid sale.
- The transaction gets certified to the referring affiliate.
- The affiliate gets paid the determined commission.
Best CPA Networks
- Toro Advertising
- AdWork Media
- GlobalWide Media
- Panthera Network
- Digital Media Solutions (formerly W4)
- Convert2Media (C2M)
- Affiliati Network
There’s nothing wrong with getting likes, views, or comments. But if it’s high time to see ROI from your marketing efforts, go with CPA marketing campaigns.
You can get them off the ground quickly, they get results, and they create long-term relationships with trustworthy affiliates.
If you’re investing in influencer marketing, you need CPA marketing, too. But we know that managing these campaigns isn’t exactly a playing games.